1. Group 6 USA, LLC will replace any Seven iDP product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer.
2. Please call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Group 6 USA, LLC cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
3. To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. Group 6 USA, LLC is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier.
4. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. For each item returned for refund instead of exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an exchange.
5. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
6. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
7. Special order items can be exchanged, but if returned for a refund then a restocking of 15% may apply.
8. All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
9. If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing. Group 6 USA, LLC will not accept exchanges for items that are clearance or discontinued.
10. Return shipping costs and other incidental fees are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error.
Instructions for Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below to return the item.
Call 1-661-505-4407 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA.
All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturers packaging. Returns must be received by Group 6 USA LLC within 30 days of the RMA issue date. Group 6 USA LLC is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package through the carrier. Always insure your return package for the full retail value of the item and obtain a tracking number from your chosen shipper. Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
There are two exchange methods available at Group 6 USA LLC: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Group 6 USA LLC. can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Group 6 USA LLC will temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Group 6 USA, LLC receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded. If you do not wish to temporarily charge your credit card for the cross-shipped items, the standard exchange method will be used. Group 6 USA LLC will send the replacement item(s) upon successful receipt of the original item(s).
Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko’s, Mailbox Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Group 6 USA, LLC does not reimburse these charges. Please do not return any items via COD; our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. In cases where Group 6 USA LLC has shipped an incorrect item, Group 6 USA LLC will reimburse the cost of ground shipping. Please enclose the receipt in the return package.
Please return RMA items to the following address:
Group 6 USA, LLC | 28010 Industry Dr. | Valencia, CA 91355
Join 7iDP for sales, offers and updates