Youth Flex Suit
– 4 angled forward facing pockets for easy access
– 1 vertical center back pocket
– Rear backplate pocket can be used with hydration bladder
– Removable spine protector
– Removable shoulder protectors
– Compression fit with flatlock stitching for ultimate comfort and fit
– Sternum protector
– Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2
COMPRESSION FIT PROTECTION
7 Protection (7iDP) Youth Flex Suit
Using the same impact hardening foam found in our Transition knee and elbow pads, the shoulder pads and spine protector can both be removed. The pocket for the spine protector will also take a 2 liter water bladder.
Two angled pockets on each hip mean easy access to trails snacks, multi-tools and a mobile phone. The larger central pocket is designed for larger items like a spare tube or a small packable jacket.
4-way stretch fabric means air is kept flowing to avoid overheating, with the compression fit sitting close to the skin making heat transfer as efficient as possible maintaining comfortable all day.
TECHNICAL DETAILS | FABRIC & MATERIALS
Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2
4 angled rear pockets can be used for storing rollable water bottle, tools and food with the larger central pocket is big enough to take a tube or rollable jacket.
Polygon foam chest pad is designed to flex with the body on the surface of the compression fit Flex Suit.
The Flex Suit's shoulder pads are heat moulding giving superb comfort and impact hardening protection during a crash.