Youth Flex Knee
Take measurement 6″ above knee cap when the leg is bent at 90 degrees
– Internal plastic knee cap for extra protection and impact energy reduction
– Aramid lattice covered knee for added durability
– Pre-curved fit for ultimate comfort
– One piece foam section for increased durability and perfect fit
– Top center adjust strap system allows for even adjustment and increased blood circulation
– Rear lower center adjust strap system sits above calf muscle and allows for even set and forget adjustment
– TPR offset adjustment tabs allow for full range of adjustment
– Open back section for added comfort and spandex lower for increased fit performance
– Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
ALL DAY COMFORT | LIGHT WEIGHT | FULL ON PROTECTION
7 Protection (7iDP) Youth Flex Knee Pads
CENTER & CALF STRAP
Our center strap applies tension from both sides giving a comfortable and consistent fit on the lower thigh and a second strap sitting above the calf muscle means everything stays where it should.
OPEN BACK DESIGN
Maintaining airflow and reducing any sweat build-up is a key feature for pads. The Youth Flex Knee pads have an open back section to allow sweat to evaporate away.
CAP + FOAM PROTECTION
Two layers of protection covered by a tough outer fabric make for a flexible and hardwearing pad. Shaped to fit in a riding position. You will forget the pads are there.
TECHNICAL DETAILS | FABRIC & MATERIALS
Tested beyond CE/ EN 1621/1 Level 1
As with the Flex Knee the elbow version shares the cap and foam combination to give maximum protection as well as being faced with abrasion resistant material.