Project 23 ABS
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point on the back of the head that results in the largest measurement.
– 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow
– The most ventilated full face hard shell helmet on the market
– ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money
– CRV (crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces
– TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow
– Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning
– Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag
– Easy position visor angle no bolts needed
– Injection molded branded trim
– Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards
– Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (size large weight 850g)
LIGHTWEIGHT | FULL FACE PROTECTION | ABS SHELL
7 Protection (7iDP) Project 23 ABS – Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow will keep you cool.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 STANDARDS