|Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap|
– Internal plastic knee cap for extra protection and impact energy reduction
– Aramid lattice covered knee for added durability
– Precurved fit for ultimate comfort
– One piece foam section for increased durability and perfect fit
– Top center adjust strap system allows for even adjustment and increased blood circulation
– Rear lower center adjust strap system sits above calf muscle and allows for even set and forget adjustment
– TPR offset adjustment tabs allow for full range of adjustment
– Open back section for added comfort and spandex lower for increased fit performance
– Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
ALL DAY COMFORT | LIGHT WEIGHT | FULL ON PROTECTION
7 Protection (7iDP) Flex Knee Pads
Two layers of protection covered by a tough outer fabric make for a flexible and hardwearing pad. Shaped to fit the knee in a riding position you will forget the pads are there.
CENTER + UPPER CALF STRAP
Our center strap system means even pressure around the lower thigh and a second strap sitting above the calf muscle means everything stays where it should.
OPEN BACK DESIGN
Maintaining airflow and reducing any sweat build-up is a key feature for kneepads. The Flex pads have an open back section to allow sweat to evaporate away.
TECHNICAL DETAILS | FABRIC & MATERIALS
Tested beyond CE/ EN 1621/1 Level 1
Our Centre Strap system imparts pressure evenly across the thigh via two straps meaning less tension is needed to keep the pads in place when combined with the wide internal silicone strip.
Our Flex Knee pad also utilizes the Over Calf straps found across the SeveniDP range. Sitting high on the calf with this positioning meaning the natural shape of the calf muscle is employed to stop the pads from slipping down.