|Lower Bicep inch||8-10"||10-12"||12-14"||14-16"|
|Lower Bicep cm||20-25cm||25-30cm||30-35cm||35-40cm|
Take a measurement from the widest part of the bicep
– Internal plastic elbow cap for extra protection and impact energy reduction
– Aramid lattice covered elbow for added durability
– Precurved fit for ultimate comfort
– One piece foam section for increased durability and perfect fit
– Top center adjust strap system allows for even adjustment and increased blood circulation
– Rear lower center adjust strap system sits above forearm muscle and allows for even set and forget adjustment
– TPR offset adjustment tabs allow for full range of adjustment
– Open back section for added comfort and spandex lower for increased fit performance
– Tested beyond CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
ALL DAY COMFORT | LIGHT WEIGHT | FULL-ON PROTECTION
7 Protection (7iDP) Flex Elbow Pads
CENTER & FOREARM STRAP
Our center strap applies tension from both sides giving a comfortable and consistent fit on the upper arm and a second strap sitting above the forearm muscle means everything stays where it should.
OPEN BACK DESIGN
Maintaining airflow and reducing any sweat build-up is a key feature for pads. The Flex pads have an open back section to allow sweat to evaporate away.
CAP + FOAM PROTECTION
Two layers of protection covered by a tough outer fabric make for a flexible and hardwearing pad. Shaped to fit in a riding position. You will forget the pads are there.
TECHNICAL DETAILS | FABRIC & MATERIALS
Tested beyond CE/ EN 1621/1 Level 1
As with the Flex Knee the elbow version shares the cap and foam combination to give maximum protection as well as being faced with abrasion resistant material.